Friday, October 23, 2009

Websites and Questions

The Local Community Fund now has a website! It's in Russian, but a free translator like Word Lingo can help out those who speak English that want to take a look. It needs some work and tidying up, but the main idea is there, and I'm happy and proud of them.

Speaking of other languages, the Local Community Fund wants to translate the website into Kazakh and English for their international donors. Guess which language I'm doing. When we finish the translated versions (this will take some time) I'll put up the link.

For those who wander across this blog (this includes you Facebook folks!) if there is anything you are curious about regarding Kazakhstan, my work, or my life here please send me an email, post a comment, use Morse code, smoke signals, or whatever. The longer I am here, the more things seem normal, and the harder it gets for me to figure out what things may be interesting to write about. Since my camera was crushed in Kyrgyzstan, I don't have a lot in the way of pictures, but I want to make sure that the content here doesn't get too stale.

Anyway, here is the Local Community Fund's website

2 comments:

Michael Hotard said...

Awesome! I was trying to work on that even last year. I'm glad they made it finally. Good luck with the translation!

Christina said...

Nice! That rocks! thanks for posting!