Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's a....plane?

There isn't much of interest that happened this week. I'm working with my organization to finish a grant to start something like a YMCA for low income kids in the area. They have all of the right ideas and enthusiasm, but they often get off task dreaming of what type of programs we want to offer, so it is taking longer than it should.

The weather is rapidly changing. Autumn is on it's death bed, and the weather forecasters are predicting that we will have our first snowfall by Sunday. Winter is coming.

I did stumble upon this interesting short article regarding the development of private air transportation in Kazakhstan. Read it, it's not long, and I think it's an interesting great idea as long as situations like these can be avoided.

1 comment:

Michael Hotard said...

A) Good luck with the YMCA! I taught some kids here that song too and they loved it!

B) I don't think I would trust private trains.

C) The numbers are way off on that article. I don't know if I should believe it or not.